Childcare Provider and Home Support Worker Pilot

Provide care and support while you live and work in Canada

The childcare provider and home support worker pilot’s empower caregivers to work for who they want and still be eligible for permanent residency.

  • Certified Immigration
  • Consultants
  • Years
  • of Experience
  • 1000s of
  • Satisfied Clients
  • 24/7 Support
  • and Guidance

What are the Home Child Care Provider and Home Support Worker Pilots?

These two new caregiver immigration programs are an update of the old Caring for Children Program and the Caring for People with High Medical Needs Program. All caregivers, excluding housekeepers and foster parents, with at least two years of experience in Canada could be eligible for permanent residency through one of these pilots. When you have a valid job offer, you can request permanent residency at the same time as you do your work permit. We highly recommend starting the process as soon as possible as the Immigration and Refugee Council of Canada (IRCC) has longer processing times for this program than most. The basic requirements for this program are; a score of at least 5 on your Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) test, a certification of at least one years’ training at a post secondary institution and you

Did you know?

You will be granted an open work permit rather than employer specific work permit, so care providers can change employers.
5,500 principle candidates are accepted every year, evenly split between the two pilots.
Caregivers’ families could also be eligible for open work permits and/or study permits.
You do not need to live with your employer for either of the pilots to be eligible.

Why use Fleming Immigration?

Detailed eligibility evaluation and CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) score.

Professional personalized guidance & assistance every step of the way.

Documents preparation, verification & submission by our RCICs.

We will liaise with the Canadian Authorities on your behalf.

How the process works


We confirm your eligibility for the Home Child Care Provider or Home Support Worker Pilot, depending on your job offer classification.


Verify documents and make sure it’s up to Canadian standards.


We guide you through the entire process, step by step.


We notify you of your success so you can make preparations for Canada.
Our team

Meet Our Team

Our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) know what it takes to guide you through the immigration process until you safely arrive in Canada.

David Allon

RCIC #R513335
With a Master’s Degree in Public Administration (MPA), a Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Government, and a Diploma in European Studies, David Allon is a comprehensive and fully qualified RCIC and Fleming Immigration’s CEO with a passion for migration and international policies.

Jaehyun (Jimmy) Park

RCIC #R510391
Jimmy first came to Canada as a student, immigrating via the BC PNP(Skilled Worker Program). With an Immigration Diploma from Aston College, Vancouver, a Master’s Degree in English Education from Kyonggi University in Suwon Korea, a Bachelor’s Degree of English Literature from Korea National University of Transportation in Chunqiu Korea and his personal experience and extensive knowledge of the immigration process, Mr Park is passionate about assisting immigrants in achieving their dream of immigrating to Canada.

Giovanni Mariella

RCIC #R705710
With a Master's Degree in Law, Master's in Business Administration and Administrative Law, and a Diploma in European policies, Giovanni Mariella has 20 years of international experience in supporting private firms and public entities even in topics as immigration and public policies for the local development. Today Giovanni is a qualified RCIC serving the Canadian dream with an innate passion for helping the people.

Alireza Motahari

RCIC #R533723
Alireza Motahari is a hugely experienced RCIC who has been instrumental in helping dozens of hopeful immigrants follow their dreams in Canada. Alireza is a certified professional and is highly knowledgeable about the Canadian immigration process through his role as an RCIC and as someone who immigrated to Canada himself in 2012. As an RCIC, Alireza is highly experienced and passionate about getting more people the chance to live the life of their dreams in Canada. His advice and guidance can ensure you get the start you’re looking for.


Yes, you will be granted an open work permit. If your employment is terminated or you wish to resign, you will be allowed to work for a new employer and still be eligible for the program.
No, you can live in your own residence or with your employer if they provide accommodation, the choice is yours.
Yes, in fact, the program requires at least one year of post-secondary education, which you are encouraged to do in Canada if you don’t already have this training.
No, you are eligible for permanent residency through this program no matter your age. After 46 you will however not score any points for age on that part of the process.