Canadian Student Visa

Invest in your future

The student visa or study permit is an official document that allows international students to complete their secondary and tertiary qualifications at any Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in Canada.

  • Certified Immigration
  • Consultants
  • Years
  • of Experience
  • 1000s of
  • Satisfied Clients
  • 24/7 Support
  • and Guidance

What is Student Visa?

A Canadian study permit, which serves as a student visa, allows you to complete your qualification at a Canadian institution of your choice for the duration of the qualification. You will be required to possess a study permit if your course is 6 months or longer, as well as remain enrolled at your designated institution.

It is important to note that study permits do not allow you to enter Canada and you will therefore need a visitor visa or ETA, which will be given to all successful study permit applicants. Your visa will expire 90 days after your study program has been completed but may be extended should you wish to continue your studies.

Did you know?

Thousands of people use the IEC program to eventually become permanent residents in Canada
The experience you earn during your working holiday is a great way to improve your CRS score.
The average turnaround time for this process is only 12 weeks

Why use Fleming Immigration?

We have a partnership with Evergreen College in Ontario

Our dedicated team of student advisors are ready to guide you

We assist you with writing a motivational letter for visa purposes

We assist you with the enrollment process at your chosen university or college

How the process works


Complete an evaluation form so we can determine your eligibility for a Student Visa


Get access to your own Visa Builder to easily download files, upload documents and chat directly to our student advisors online


We review and submit all forms and documentation to the right department on your behalf.


Professional advice, supprot and guidance through every step of the process
Our team

Meet Our Team

Our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) know what it takes to guide you through the immigration process until you safely arrive in Canada.

David Allon

RCIC #R513335
With a Master’s Degree in Public Administration (MPA), a Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Government, and a Diploma in European Studies, David Allon is a comprehensive and fully qualified RCIC and Fleming Immigration’s CEO with a passion for migration and international policies.

Jaehyun (Jimmy) Park

RCIC #R510391
Jimmy first came to Canada as a student, immigrating via the BC PNP(Skilled Worker Program). With an Immigration Diploma from Aston College, Vancouver, a Master’s Degree in English Education from Kyonggi University in Suwon Korea, a Bachelor’s Degree of English Literature from Korea National University of Transportation in Chunqiu Korea and his personal experience and extensive knowledge of the immigration process, Mr Park is passionate about assisting immigrants in achieving their dream of immigrating to Canada.

Giovanni Mariella

RCIC #R705710
With a Master's Degree in Law, Master's in Business Administration and Administrative Law, and a Diploma in European policies, Giovanni Mariella has 20 years of international experience in supporting private firms and public entities even in topics as immigration and public policies for the local development. Today Giovanni is a qualified RCIC serving the Canadian dream with an innate passion for helping the people.

Alireza Motahari

RCIC #R533723
Alireza Motahari is a hugely experienced RCIC who has been instrumental in helping dozens of hopeful immigrants follow their dreams in Canada. Alireza is a certified professional and is highly knowledgeable about the Canadian immigration process through his role as an RCIC and as someone who immigrated to Canada himself in 2012. As an RCIC, Alireza is highly experienced and passionate about getting more people the chance to live the life of their dreams in Canada. His advice and guidance can ensure you get the start you’re looking for.


A Student Visa allows you to enter Canada whereas a student permit allows you to study, work and stay in Canada as a student.
Yes. You will need to provide proof of enrollment when you return to Canada.
A study permit is valid for the duration of your qualification at your designated institution plus 90 days(to prepare to leave Canada or apply to extend your stay).
The process varies depending on your country of residence. However, prospective students from China, India, Morocco, Pakistan, the Philippines, Senegal and Vietnam may be eligible for 2-week student permit processing.
You may be able to apply for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP), which will allow you to continue working in Canada after you have completed your qualification.